SKATE GEAR & MONTHLY DUES
GET YOUR GEAR ON!
- Quad skates with adjustable toe-stops
- Multi-impact helmet
- Mouth guard
- Proquality knee pads,
- Proquality elbow pads,
- Proquality wrist guards
Need tips? Visit our sponsor Skate Ratz for information on a discounted beginner’s package. http://www.sk8ratz.com/
You don’t have to wait to try out your new wheels! Hop on your skates to get used to the feel - but don’t forget your safety gear!
PAID BY THE 10TH OF EACH MONTH
We are skater run and funded, so we ask for either your money or your time! There are a few ways to pay, depending on how you would like to contribute:
- $75 (no commitments - just skating and bout day requirements)
- $65 (two event credits and bout day requirements)
- $50 (committee participation, two event credits and bout day requirements)
How to pay:
- Paypal: Pay to firstname.lastname@example.org (note this is different from the general league correspondence address at gmail.com). Make sure you select "Personal" for the payment type and indicate “Dues: Month” in subject.
- Checks: Make out to Boulder County Bombers and bring to practice.
- Cash: Bring to practice.
- Join a Committee: We have several committees that need your help! These include Marketing, Events, Bout Production, Recruiting, etc. Information on how to join a committee will be provided at the new recruit night.